
This was our Christmas present from my dad. He hand made it for us and it is absolutely beautiful. It looks great in our house. He has been making a lot of wood projects that have turned out amazing.

This was Christmas Day out our new house. We had my dad's family dinner there. It all turned out really well with all the help from my parents.

Our huge Christmas tree. It didn't look that big out in the woods when we cut it down. But as soon as we brought it inside we had to cut it down because it was too tall. It was really big but turned out all right, but I think next year we will downsize a little.


Zack and I opening our presents from each other.
Brandi, glad to see you're in the blogging world. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. Love your dad's woodworking. I didn't know he was so talented.
ReplyDelete