Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Houston, TX 2010

Me and Zack recently went to Houston, TX. I had to go to some Mammography classes for work. Zack spent a couple of days there with me but flew back early so he could go back to work. The weather was ok. It was chilly the whole time except for the last two days I was there. It had finally reached 50 degrees when I left. I was a little bummed to leave the nice weather but its always nice to be home. Its said to be the fourth largest city and it proved to be. The place is huge and seemed never ending.
One of the girls I met from class took me to Joes Crab Shack. I have never been and it was sooooo good, especially if you like seafood. I highly recommend the place if you ever get a chance to go. Hopefully we will get another chance to go sometime.




Zack went to the zoo . We were there during Houston's "cold front". It was cold there but still warmer than Wyoming. There were only five other people there so they let him in for free. It was chilly but not too bad he said. I didn't get to go of course due to classes.

There was a baby elephant and Zack said it was trying to play with him. He would feed it and the elephant would throw it back at him. I thought that was cute.





I love this picture of the lion on his back. I think he wants his belly rubbed.


I thought this was cool, it is a black panther.















1 comment: